Sunday, September 11, 2011

Framed Awesomeness

He's thinking deep thoughts.

Just yesterday I received by mail this fabulous, commissioned portrait of Sir Christopher "Ol' Red Eyes" Lee from one multi-talented bloggette extraordinaire who goes by the handle of Vulnavia Morbius over at Krell Laboratories. Yes, I got a little frame for it. Wouldn't you?

Very, very impressive. Like my dad (an artist in his own right) said, Lee must be a hard subject to capture, since he's got such regular, handsome features. You're welcome for the tough assignment, Vulnavia, and thank you for the tremendous outcome! I'll be keeping an eye out for your Etsy account whenever you get it started!

*****

Similar to my outlook on the Japanese earthquake, I don't think my nutty little movie/cartoon/TV/miscellaneous mumbo-jumbo and argle bargle blog is the appropriate space to commemorate say, oh, I don't know, the tenth anniversary of September 11th. My heart goes out to everyone effected that day, needless to say. Let's memorialize the people, not the horrible event, how 'bouts?

1 comment: